St. Peters, MO
- All patients and staff are required to wear properly fitting face masks at all times. Patients are asked to wear a mask when outside of their designated treatment room. Masks will not be provided by the office. Upon arrival, we will take your temperature and kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided before using any pens to fill out any documents we may require for your appointment.
- Please adhere to the 6 ft social distancing mandate. Our facility and workflows have been reconfigured to abide by these guidelines. Some services have been temporarily limited or suspended. There may be circumstances where service modifications may be implemented.
- Patients are asked to wait in their cars until appointment time. A text / call to the office will alert our team of appointment arrival. A reply text / call will be sent when you may enter the building. The waiting area will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- Accompanying guests are not allowed to enter the office unless they have a scheduled appointment or are to provide handicapped personal assistance. Such guests may be asked to wait in the car until service is complete. Cardinal Dental adheres to the reduced occupancy rate per COVID-19 county guidelines.
- If an individual has traveled out of the country to areas considered level 3 precaution by the CDC (this includes Italy,South Korea,Iran,and China,as of March 5,2010) or have travelled within the US please inform a staff member. If you have been ill or have been in contact with a known person with a COVID-19 diagnosis within 14 days, please quarantine as mandated.
- Employees will receive daily digital temperature checks upon arrival. We reserve the right to take a client’s digital temperature before service begins. If health status is in question, Cardinal Dental may suspend an appointment and opt for a future reschedule.
- Patients and staff will wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds upon entering the office and before leaving the common area bathrooms.
- All payments may be arranged as touch-free within our secure system. In the event that a card is to be used, patients may swipe directly into the card reader. Our safe and secure cleaning protocols are core to the Cardinal Dental business model.